A Murray company is seeking experienced forklift operators!
This is a day-shift, full time position in Calloway County.
Responsibilities for Forklift Operators / Warehouse:
- Load and unload materials
- Stacking Stock in warehouse
- Locating and moving products to pallets or crates for storage
- Utilizing forklift on a daily basis, while maintaining safety processes
- General Labor tasks as assigned
Requirements for Forklift Operators / Warehouse:
- Must have at least 1 year of consistent daily forklift use
- Previous or current Forklift Certification
- Ability to lift, bend, stretch and lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
Hours/Shift for Forklift Operators / Warehouse:
- Monday-Friday 7a-3:30p or 8a-4:30p
- Overtime available for volunteers, or name draw
Drug Screen & Background Check will be completed for this position.
Must have reliable transportation as attendance is crucial.