Job Boards Template
Office Manager (Full-Time, Long-Term)
Benton, KY 42025 US
Now Hiring! A company in Benton, Kentucky is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team. Every day, you will be involved in various tasks supporting our employees, customers, and suppliers.
Proactive, Ability to Multi-Task, Advanced Time Management Skills, Advanced Written, and Communication Skills, Employee Management Skills, Advanced Problem-Solving Skills, Customer Service/Patient Satisfaction, Team Player
- Manage the Accounts Payable & Receivables
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands. Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Work with auditing teams to track and maintain all necessary documentation.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Coordinate with certain members of the executive team on monthly expense reporting
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events and functions
- Provide general support to visitors
- Other duties as assigned and identified
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Experience or Job Qualifications:
- UKG-Kronos, Paycor, and Microsoft Dynamics GP experience a plus
- Proactive, ability to multi-task
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced written and communication Skills
- Previous administrative, accounting, payroll, or HR experience a plus
- Excellent math skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Specialist / Acct
As a Staffing Specialist at TempsPlus Employment Services, my goal is to find the perfect employment match for both the client and the employee. I carefully screen candidates to ensure their personality and skill sets are compatible with each client’s specialty. I also have extensive knowledge in Business and Accounting practices and act as backup to our Accountant. Here at TempsPlus, our goal is to always exceed your expectations.